This is a flashlight, and more than that!
With continuous updates, it is and will always be elaboratively designed and finely tuned, as it is created just for you...
It is simple but practical! If you want to turn your iPhone/iPod to a little funny useful flashlight, this app is just for you.
[Major Upgrade in 2.1]
A major updated version has now been announced, with following new exciting features and enhancements:
- at least 8 types providing you various lights, including bulb, LED, lightsticks, neon and so on. All of them are brightness and color adjustable.
- refer to whats new in this version below to see the details.
[What Comes Next]
A nice night light with digital clock will join this little application, by simple click to turn on/off the light, at night.
[How It Could Be Used]
- bag light: find key in your bag when you are back home
- key light: insert key to open the door
- book light: read your favorite book in bed
- toilet light: light your way to the toilet at night
- romantic light: make a romantic environment using a pink color
- stick light: make it as a real lightsticks in a party or concert
- SOS light: make self stand out in danger, with or w/o the alarm sound
- creative usage: anywhere you need a light
- practical flashlight with following features:
* classic black & white flashlight
* creative colorful flashlight
* spiral lamp
* SOS (flashes the screen continually)
* SOS mode with alarm sound
- full screen
- brightness adjustable, with fade effect, for all lights
- color adjustable, with just ONE click, for all lights
- shake iPhone/iPod to shuffle color, with ZERO click
- power on/off
2009/11/05 add a spiral lamp.
2009/10/15 major updates in v2.0
2009/09/23 adds a new SOS mode - quick SOS; bug fix: enable idle timer to sleep when powered off, to save power energy.
2009/09/12 optimized to make it easier for use.
2009/08/28 shake the iPhone/iPod to shuffle the color of the flashlight; add fade effects to make changing color/brightness smoothly and more comfortable.
2009/08/16 update SOS with an alarm sound
2009/08/03 born, initial version
[How to Use]
1. Push the "Power" button to turn off/on the light.
2. Slide on the brightness area in the bottom toolbar to adjust the brightness.
3. Slide on the color area in the bottom toolbar to adjust the color.
4. Click on the black & white area in front of the color area to restore your flashlight to white.
5. You can also shake your iPhone/iPod to shuffle the color.
6. Click the light name (say Flashlight or SOS) to show the setting panel.
7. Click the horn icon to switch SOS alarm sound on or off.
8. Click on the light area (outside the bottom toolbar) to toggle the toolbar.
9. To get the best result, please set your iPhone/iPod screen brightness to the maximum through the Settings application.
[Enjoy & Feedback]
We really hope you enjoy this application.
Please give a positive review or good rating if you feel anything useful. That will be definitely helpful to improve the app and would be greatly appreciated!
* If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us by emailing to: email@example.com *